1. Architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, stone1 and exterior trim in select locations as per elevation.
2. Streetscapes with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, sidings and materials.
3. Detailed masonry work with striking stone1 or pre-cast concrete accents including window sills as per elevation.
4. Complementary mortar and recessed masonry joints on front elevations for a refined finished look as per exterior colour packages.
5. Covered porches, balconies and porticos (as per plan).
6. Garage doors with window inserts (as per plan).
7. Garage walls and ceilings to be drywalled, taped and primed.
8. Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards plus boulevards (as per unit location). Narrow side yards between end block units may be graveled at vendor’s sole discretion (where required).
9. Main entries featuring 8' metal insulated exterior door(s) with side light (as per plan).
10. Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with heavy duty damp-proofing and drainage layer complete with weeping tiles for extended protection (where required by Building Code). Sump pump if required by municipality, location to be determined by vendor.
11. Pre-cast or poured concrete steps at front, side and rear entrances as required by grade (as per plan). Pre-cast concrete slabs to front entries (where applicable).
12. Low-maintenance aluminum soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
13. Two exterior hose bibs; one in garage and one in the rear or front yard (location to be determined by vendor).
14. Door hardware package including black grip-set and deadbolt lock with exterior black coach lamps (as per plan).
15. Self-sealing 25-year shingles and/or metal roof (as per plan).
16. Fully paved driveways2.
17. Customized builder address plaque. Location to be determined by vendor.
18. Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.